At Plan to Protect® we are constantly striving to provide updated and current information. One of the ways we do that is by adding new resources to the Member Section of our website. Over the course of 2017, we have added the following policies, appendices, webinars, resources and articles to the library of resources on our Member Section.
- Parent Issues and Concerns Policy Statement - November 2017 - In response to the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 (CCEYA) Requirements for September 1, 2017, policy and procedures that set out how parents' issues and concerns will be addressed.
- Emergency Management and Response Policy Statement - November 2017 - In response to the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 (CCEYA) Requirements for September 1, 2017, policy and procedures regarding the management of emergencies.
- Disciplinary Action - April 2017 - A policy statement with steps that can be followed when Personnel have not followed the proper policies or procedures.
- Individualized Plan for Children with Medical Needs Appendix - November 2017 - In response to the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 (CCEYA) Requirements for September 1, 2017
- Emergency Response - January
- Appropriate Discipline - February
- Recognizing a Predator - March
- Interacting with Parents - April
- Vulnerable Women Protection - May
- Registration and Sign-In - May
- Dangerous Games - June
- Disciplinary Action - June
- Smart Justice - July
- Assisting Children with Behavioural Needs - September
- Supporting Reporters - October
- Board & Leaders - UPDATED October
- Electronic Documentation - November
- Fields to Customizing in your Documentation Management System - November 2017
- Conducting Social Media Background Checks - May 2017 - Like credit or criminal background checks, many employers, volunteer agencies, and other organizations (such as political parties) are now conducting social media background checks on future and prospective employees, volunteers, and candidates