Company: Plan to Protect
Position: Office Assistant / On-Line Training Support
Start Date: January 2, 2019
Provides first contact and interaction with clients and administrative assistance.
Reports to: Office Manager and Director of Training
Office administration (55%)
- Provides administrative support to staff
- Data entry and management complying to CASL
- Sends, receives and processes mail, courier and packages
- Website updates
- Filing, photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents
- Answers phone and instant chats in a friendly and professional manner, participating as the first contact on phones
- Executes the reprint and ordering of resources and counts inventory as directed by Office Manager
- Assists with proof-reading
- Prepares and makes bank deposits
- Assists with directing incoming generic emails, phone calls and correspondence to the correct department after updating database
- Orders office supplies and stationary etc. as directed/approved by Office Manager
- Assists with storage and inventory at warehouse; transports inventory to storage as required
- Packing printed materials and shipping as required
On-Line Training Registrar and Support (30%) – Under Training Department
- Registrar for all on-line training
- Provides technical support to clients for on-line training
- Pulls monthly reports for management
- Responds to client inquiries and requests for on-line training reports
- Assists the Director of Training by building on-line courses for customized training
Customer Service (10%)
- Responds to client inquiries in a timely manner
- Order desk for resources; revenue generation which includes working to sell product and services, meeting monthly sales targets
- Works with finance department to ensure timely invoicing and collections
- Supports event promotion, planning and execution
- Attends staff meetings and/or regional meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School graduate with some college
- Friendly and articulate
- Commitment to a high standard of abuse prevention, child and youth protection
- Fluency in English both written and oral is essential.
- French an asset
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Strong written communication skills, with excellent typing and grammar
- Strong administrative skills
- Detail oriented
- Vehicle available (bonus)
- Team player
- Outgoing, persuasive, success-oriented personality.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Learning Management System tech skills an asset
- Sales experience an asset
Employment Status: Full-Time 37.5 hrs. a week, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Employment Type: Permanent
Remuneration: $28,000 - 31,000 per year based on experience
Are you a passionate person, committed to the protection of the vulnerable sector, eager to contribute to the growth of Plan to Protect® on a global scale? Key strengths we are looking for are individuals who can multi-task in a busy environment, learn quickly, sell, consult, utilize their excellent computer skills, communicate, and encourage.
If you feel you fit this profile, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Inside Sales Rep
Plan to Protect® provides the STANDARD of abuse prevention and child and youth protection for organizations. Our customized tools, training, policies and procedures help leaders and their organizations meet that standard of protection. With the help of our members and clients we continue to build our databank of best practices on risk management.
Our clients are made up of churches, schools, camps, clubs, community groups, municipalities, etc.
Base: Minimum Wage with bonuses when targets and sales are achieved.
- Receive inbound calls and provide essential information about our resources and services to potential new clientele,
- Generate new sales by making outbound cold calls and warm calls
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions while showcasing the value added benefits.
- Recommend resources, training, services based on qualified leads
- Close sales, and task action items to team members
- Schedule appointments for senior level leadership
- Increase sales and meet monthly targets, including but not limited to daily call activity/volume, lead generation, qualified appointments and sales.
- Accurately update and maintain the CRM with call activity and detailed notes.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with team and other staff.
- Perform other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Post secondary school education or a minimum of 2 years experience in a prospecting, business development, telesales or sales role.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook and the experience working in a CRM environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, together with the ability to negotiate and influence. Bilingualism (FRENCH) is preferred.
- A team player able to work effectively in an open concept office environment.
- A strong ability and sensitivity to communicate with individuals from faith based organizations and immediately transition to communication with community organizations that are non-faith based.
Are you a passionate person, committed to the protection of the vulnerable sector, eager to contribute to the growth of Plan to Protect on a global scale? Key strengths we are looking for are individuals who can multi-task in a busy environment, learn quickly, sell, consult, utilize their excellent computer skills, communicate, and encourage.
If you feel you fit this profile, please send us your resume.
Contact Person: Melodie Bissell