Position: Inside Sales Rep
Plan to Protect® provides the STANDARD of abuse prevention and child and youth protection for organizations. Our customized tools, training, policies and procedures help leaders and their organizations meet that standard of protection. With the help of our members and clients we continue to build our databank of best practices on risk management.
Our clients are made up of churches, schools, camps, clubs, community groups, municipalities, etc.
Base: Minimum Wage with bonuses when targets and sales are achieved.
- Receive inbound calls and provide essential information about our resources and services to potential new clientele,
- Generate new sales by making outbound cold calls and warm calls
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions while showcasing the value added benefits.
- Recommend resources, training, services based on qualified leads
- Close sales, and task action items to team members
- Schedule appointments for senior level leadership
- Increase sales and meet monthly targets, including but not limited to daily call activity/volume, lead generation, qualified appointments and sales.
- Accurately update and maintain the CRM with call activity and detailed notes.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with team and other staff.
- Perform other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Post secondary school education or a minimum of 2 years experience in a prospecting, business development, telesales or sales role.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook and the experience working in a CRM environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, together with the ability to negotiate and influence. Bilingualism (FRENCH) is preferred.
- A team player able to work effectively in an open concept office environment.
- A strong ability and sensitivity to communicate with individuals from faith based organizations and immediately transition to communication with community organizations that are non-faith based.
Are you a passionate person, committed to the protection of the vulnerable sector, eager to contribute to the growth of Plan to Protect on a global scale? Key strengths we are looking for are individuals who can multi-task in a busy environment, learn quickly, sell, consult, utilize their excellent computer skills, communicate, and encourage.
If you feel you fit this profile, please send us your resume.
Contact Person: Melodie Bissell